In episode 11 we're discussing WEDDING VOWS and going through all the things you need to know to decide whether you'd like to stick to reciting traditional vows or changing it up a bit and following the growing trend of writing your own personal vows.
My social media intern, Emily, joined me in this episode and we think there are definitely benefits to both! So we're walking you through them ALL.
In This Episode:
- The history of wedding vows
- Examples of traditional wedding vows
- The pros/cons of reciting traditional wedding vows
- Statistics on how many couples choose traditional and personal vows
- The pros/cons of reciting personal vows
- Advice on writing your personal vows and some things you'll definitely want to include (and avoid including).
- Where to go for additional help with writing your vows
- Other ideas/alternatives for vows which may strike a happy medium of you and your fiancé are torn about which way to go
- Suggestions for how to use or display your vows after your wedding
- Some other fun ideas for personalizing your wedding day
Here is another helpful article that will guide you through writing your vows
PURCHASE THE ESSENTIAL WEDDING AND ENGAGEMENT PLANNER